- Tuesday 8/12: Benedict Avenue Comm - 2044 Benedict Ave, Bronx, NY 10462 - Time: 10a-12p
- Wednesday 8/13: Every Day is a Miracle - 411 E 143rd St, Bronx, NY 10454 - Time: 3p–5p
- Thursday 8/14: Safe Horizon Streetwork LES - 33 Essex St, New York, NY 10002 - Time: 3p–5p
- Friday 8/15: WBLS - Flatbush YMCA - Flatbush Avenue, Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY - Time: 1p-4p
- Saturday 8/16: Justice Sonia Sotomayor Family Day - 1780 Watson Ave, Bronx, NY 10472 - Time: 12p-2p
- Wednesday 8/20: Community League of the Heights - 508 West 159th Street, New York - Time: 9:30a-3p
EATWISE has taught me that being healthy doesn’t mean you need to change your whole lifestyle. A small change can make a big difference. I plan to #ChangeOneThing by eating less junk food and trying to eat healthier foods!
Change One Thing On Instagram
EXPERIENCE THE TOUR AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
WHAT TEENS ARE SAYING
Teens like me need EATWISE because it’s a fun program that helps inform teens on what are the best healthy foods to eat.
I have been participating in this program for a year and a half, and it has improved my eating. I’ve lost about 5 pounds eating more fruits and vegetables.
I needed guidance and this is where EATWISE comes in. EATWISE gave me the information I needed and really helpful tips. I even learned how to cook healthy and nutritious recipes that tasted amazing.
EATWISE has changed my life and improved my life in a way by helping me choose better and healthier foods from non-healthy foods.
Teens like me need this program because it keeps us out of trouble and teaches better eating habits that will benefit me and my future family forever.
I wanted to participate in EATWISE because it is a good program that helps me and other teens like me stay in a healthy balance.
EATWISE has changed my life for the better because now I’m more aware of the food I eat. EATWISE is allowing me to change my peers’ lives for the better because now I have the knowledge to teach them what’s good to eat and what’s not.
Teens like me need EATWISE because it helps us think and know better in ways of eating healthier.
EATWISE helps us to learn, as well as others, to find stores that sell healthy food; to choose an apple over potato chips; to make a difference starting with each other.
EATWISE is allowing me to change my peers’ lives for the better by encouraging them to look beyond the fast food signs.